The Puxi advanced class will run for the following dates: 5/6, 5/13, 5/20, 5/27, 6/3 and 6/10. The fashion show will take place on 6/30.
The class is held at the Craft'd Studio
We are excited to introduce a new advanced class for children aged 8-14. This is aimed at children who have already attended two sewing courses at Craft'd previously or can demonstrate a similar level of skill.
We will be focusing on more complex skills, such as using commercial patterns and techniques such as inserting invisible zippers, pleats and darts etc, whilst working on various garments. As the skills are more in-depth, we will aim to complete one item every 3 weeks.
All children are welcome to participate in our fashion show at the end of the term, with parents also welcomed of course!
- We accept children aged between 8-14
- Projects change every term so there will be no repeating of projects
- Boys and girls are both welcomed!
- We run the classes with a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 10 children
- All children will be using a Singer Tradition 2250a sewing machine and full guidance will be given on how to use the machines safely, as well as other sewing equipment such as pins and fabric scissors
- We have a ratio of 1 teacher: 5 children
- The class fee covers all materials, resources and tickets to the fashion show
- If you need to miss a class, we offer 1 catch up session throughout the term where the child can join another one of our classes running that week. If you need more than 1 catch up, this will be at the cost of 300rmb/session.
- The cost of the 6 week course is 2400rmb. To secure your child's spot we require a deposit of 400rmb, or you may pay the full price. Please note this 20% deposit is non-refundable.
- Sibling groups can take 10% off one of the payments.
Clicking the above link will take you through 2 stages.
1. You will need to complete a registration form of your child's details.
2. Once completed, you will be taken to 247 tickets. Here you may choose from a deposit or the full price.