If you are staying in Shanghai for the Easter break then this is the perfect opportunity for your kids to get creative!
Craft'd holiday camps offer kids a wide variety of creative workshops. In the morning they will be using a sewing machine to create a variety of projects that we are sure they will love. The afternoons are more varied: activities in the past have included soap making, lipstick making, acrylic and watercolor painting, memo boards, yarn crafts and so much more!
Lunch and snacks are included and a menu is sent to parents each week. Children are welcome to bring their own packed lunch if they would prefer.
Full day: 3000rmb per week
Half day (10-12 or 1-4): 1500rmb per week
- We take children aged 6-12
- Maximum group size is 12
- Children are fully instructed on how to use a sewing machine safely and correctly before starting any projects
- Projects change every camp so if they have been before they won't be repeating an activity!
- Siblings can take 100rmb off one of their camp fees!
- Boys and girls both welcome!
Clicking the above link will take you to our partner website, 247 tickets. They may list multiple dates for this class. Please ensure you select the right date. Refunds will not be given for a missed class due to selecting the wrong date. In addition, please check our terms and conditions and cancellation policy before booking.